Update on Covid 19

To Current and Awaiting pupils

Hi, I just wanted to provide an update ( or not as is the case ) to the current situation and how it is effecting us delivering lesson for you.

Currently, we still are unable to offer lesson to pupils at the moment due to the 2 meter rule as this is the Government guidance at the moment. However, there are constant discussing between DVSA and NASP ( NASP are the three main driving instructor bodies that represent our industry ) that are on going. We are seeking clarification and time scales of when exactly ( if everything goes to plan ) we are able to offer lessons. There is widespread speculation that it will be Phase 3 which is July 4th but this may change as well as info is changing daily it seems.

We can only offer lesson to ‘Critical Works’ ( not open to all on the ‘key worker government lists ) who have an emergency test already booked

Its a extremely frustrating time at the moment because of the lack of clarity, but I’m absolutely sure we will have some positive news very soon to share with you

I the meantime, stay very safe and adhere to all govemt warning and guidelines to help you and your families to get through this uncertain period

Any questions, please do not hesitate to to call, text or WhatsApp me on 07765 408808

Warmest Regards


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *